CBC offers a 96 credit hour Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree for men and women who have sense the call of God to serve in His church and for lay people who desire a biblical and theological education to enhance their ministry in the local church.
Graduates with the Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree will be trained to:
- Serve the Lord from a solid foundation of Bible knowledge, understanding how the Bible is to be interpreted and how one lives out the Christian faith within a biblical worldview
- Understand the doctrines of the Christian faith from an evangelical perspective
- Serve in the local church in such ways as preaching, teaching, leading worship, and shepherding
- Share the gospel in one’s home culture and understand mission efforts around the world
- Put into practice the principles of spiritual growth and Christian leadership
- Exercise ministry skills learned through a field practicum
- Understand a number of general subject areas from a Christian perspective.
- Applicants should be age 22 or older
- The prerequisite for this degree is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A total of 96 credit hours is required for the completion of the degree.
The following outlines the required courses that students must take in order to complete the Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree:
The Canadian Baptist College is recognized by the Province of Alberta, and the Bachelor of Christian Ministry (BCMin) degree is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). This degree is a Designated Learning Program and eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit under the DLI number 019256741082.