The Certificate of Christian Studies is designed for those who want to mature as a follower of Christ, as well as deepen their understanding of the Bible and the teachings of Christ.
- The prerequisite for this certificate is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A total of 24 credit hours is required for the completion of the certificate.
Students who complete the Certificate of Christian Studies will be better equipped to:
- Serve the Lord from a solid foundation of Bible knowledge
- Discern and follow God’s direction for their lives
- Put into practice the principles of spiritual growth.
The following outlines the required courses that students must take in order to complete the Certificate of Christian Studies:
The Canadian Baptist College is recognized by the Province of Alberta, and the Certificate of Christian Studies (CCS) degree is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE). This certificate is a Designated Learning Program and eligible to receive foreign nationals on a study permit under the DLI number 019256741082.