The Certificate of Christian Studies is designed for those who want to mature as a follower of Christ, as well as deepen their understanding of the Bible and the teachings of Christ.
- The prerequisite for this certificate is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A total of 24 credit hours is required for the completion of the certificate.
Students who complete the Certificate of Christian Studies will be better equipped to:
- Serve the Lord from a solid foundation of Bible knowledge
- Discern and follow God’s direction for their lives
- Put into practice the principles of spiritual growth.
The following outlines the required courses that students must take in order to complete the Certificate of Christian Studies:
The Canadian Baptist College is recognized by the Province of Alberta, and the Certificate of Christian Studies (CCS) degree is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).