This program is designed for students who may not need a four-year baccalaureate degree to meet their educational objectives. The DCS will provide students with a solid grounding in their Christian faith preparing them to continue their studies at a university or technical college for those who seek additional training.
Graduates with the Diploma of Christian Studies will be trained to:
- Mature in their Christian faith while learning to engage the world
- Gain understanding in biblical and theological issues
- Grow in multiple areas of Christian studies and ministry skills
- Become more well-rounded as they expand their knowledge in general education studies.
- The prerequisite for this diploma is a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- A total of 60 credit hours is required for the completion of the diploma.
The following outlines the required courses that students must take in order to complete the Diploma of Christian Studies:
The Canadian Baptist College is recognized by the Province of Alberta, and the Diploma of Christian Studies (DCS) is accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE).