Keith C. Wills Library
The goal of the seminary library is to support the curriculum of the seminary by providing supplemental material and resources for study and research by its students and faculty. Further, it is the library's goal to provide support to pastors, laypersons and community users through the use of our resources and facilities.
The library has more than 36,000-catalogued volumes and over 185 periodical titles. Additions to our holdings are being made continually.
The library is continuing work on automating its services. The library uses a library automation program called Spectrum by Winnebago/Sagebrush. The cataloguing and circulation module of the program are being utilized. We also utilize a self-serve checkout module of this system called UCHECK.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: CLOSED