What you need to know
Fall Course Delivery
- CSBS&C will have in-person on-campus classes in the fall and will continue to be careful to operate within Alberta government regulations and guidelines.
- CSBS&C will be pilot testing three course delivery methods in the fall semester, namely “HyFlex”, “HyperFlex”, and “Hybrid”. See our Online Learning page for more information.
- With the exception of chapel services, all CSBS&C facilities are currently opened only for our Seminary & College community. Please respect and follow guidelines and signage posted around the school building.
- The Keith C. Wills Library will be opened with reduced extended library hours and no outside visitors will be permitted in the library. Arrangements can be made to pick up resources from outside the library. For research assistance, or to ask questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapel time has been changed to Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m. and will remain open to the public. All attendees must fill out the online screening tool Fit for School and Work before entering the school building.
- All large social events at CSBSC&C are cancelled until further notice.
We regret that a celebration for graduates will not be possible this fall. Given persistent restrictive government regulations, coupled with our concern to safeguard the health of community members, we cannot schedule the event at this time. It is our intention to celebrate both our 2020 and 2021 graduates in our May 2021 Graduation Commencement Service, published in our calendar for May 8, 2021.