How to Apply
Becoming a Student at CSBS&C
If you’ve explored our programs and are ready to apply to CSBS&C! Follow the steps below to start the application process.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our admissions office if you have any questions about the application process.
Step 1 - Application
- Review Seminary Admission Requirements before proceeding.
- Fill out the Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary Online Application Form.
Step 2 - Transcripts
All official academic transcripts must be sent directly to the Admissions Office from the chosen academic institution.
Please have transcripts sent to:
Attn: Admissions Office
200 Seminary View
T4C 2G1, Canada
Fax: (403) 932-7049
Step 3 - References
Fall Semester application deadlines are:
- July 1st for Canadian Students
- June 15th for US Students
- March 1st for International Students.
Spring Semester application deadlines are:
- November 1st Canadian and US Students
We are happy to take conditional applications after the deadline but a late administration fee will apply.