CSBS&C Job Postings
Student Services Assistant
Organization: Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary
Location: 200 Seminary View, Cochrane
Wage: $15.00 per hour
Status: 10-12 hours per week
Department: Student Services
Start Date: August 7, 2018 through May 31, 2019
The Student Services Assistant will work under the general direction of the Director of Student Services and will participate in the operational objectives of the department and support the Director of Student Services.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Help with Friday Fellowships
- Assist in Women in Ministry planning and activities
- Help with Student Council initiatives as needed
- Assist in select Student Activities
- Produce email announcements related to students
- Keep and maintain Student Services Department records
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Character to work responsibly, fairly and harmoniously and maintain open and clear communication in all seminary/college relationships
- Has a growing personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Express some evidence of leadership gifts and administrative abilities.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Should have a strong desire to care for students’ needs and be able to relate well on a personal level.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with respect to matters sensitive to CSBS&C.
All interested candidates please submit your resume to the Business Office or by e-mail to email@example.com by June 25, 2018. For any questions please contact Lynn Mincheva at 403-932-6622 ext. 234.