Guest House Custodian
Location: 200 Seminary View, Cochrane, AB
Reports to: Facility Manager
Close Date: May 12 2019
Salary/Wage: $15.00 per hour
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Communicate with the Receptionist regarding the guest housing schedule
- Prepare the guest units immediately after guests depart to have them ready for the next guest.
- Report any defects or building maintenance requests (using “Maintenance Request” forms) to Facilities Manager.
- Keep guest house units locked during times of vacancy and unlock them on the arrival dates of guests.
- In vacant units keep all windows and doors closed and lights turned off.
- Work with the Facilities Manager to ensure furnishings and decorations of guest housing are appropriately managed and updated when necessary.
- Monitor guest housing supplies
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible availability
- Excellent communication skills
- The Canadian Southern Baptist Seminary & College requires that the Custodian work responsibly, fairly and harmoniously and that he / she maintain open and clear communication in all CSBS&C relationships. The Custodian must maintain strict confidentiality with respect to matters sensitive to CSBS&C
For any questions regarding this position or to submit a resume please contact Kathryn Dorey in the Human Resources Department at 403 932-6622 Ext#233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.