CSBS&C Job Postings
Location: 200 Seminary View, Cochrane, AB
Department Status: Part-time Thursday to Tuesday
Start Date: November 2, 2020
Salary/Wage: $15.50 per hour
The Security Assistant reports to the Facilities Manager.
The Security Assistant is responsible to close and secure buildings as well as open buildings for events outside of regular business hours. He/She works closely with the Facilities Manager and Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in matters of security.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Close and lock the Administration and Academic buildings and arm the security system each evening
- Provide security for events outside of regular office hours by unlocking and locking as well as arming the buildings
- Report any unusual activities noticed to supervisor
- Sweep sidewalks and steps in summer, shovel and de-ice in winter
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by supervisor
The CSBS&C requires that the Security Assistant work responsibly, fairly, and harmoniously, and that he/she maintain open and clear communication in all Seminary relationships. He/she must maintain strict confidentiality with respect to matters sensitive to CSBS &C.
All interested candidates please submit your resume and cover letter (one paragraph)
to Kathryn Dorey via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. by October 19, 2020.
For any questions please contact Kathryn Dorey at 403-932-6622, ext. 233
We thank all interested applicants however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.