MCMIN - Applied Ministry
- Graduates will have gained skills in studying and interpreting the Bible.
- Graduates will demonstrate a general understanding of Christian theology and ethics.
- Graduates will have gained skills in teaching and evangelism
- Graduates will have gained understanding in spiritual growth and leadership.
- Graduates will have gained skills in discipleship.
The MCMin (Applied Ministry) track allows for the greatest degree of flexibility with one-forth of credit hours designated as free electives, including the option of field based internships.
|MCMin - Applied Ministry|
|Total credits hours MCMin Applied Ministry||55|
|2B1311||Old Testament I||3|
|2B1312||Old Testament II||3|
|2B2311||New Testament I||3|
|2B2312||New Testament II||3|
|Theological & Historical Studies|
|2T1311||Christian Theology I||3|
|2T1312||Christian Theology II||3|
|2H1311||History of Christianity||3|
|Leadership & Missional Studies|
|Character and Praxis|
|2C1243||Dealing with Conflict||2|
|2P2241||Capstone Ministry I||3|
|2P2242||Capstone Ministry II||3|
**Free electives may include 8 credit hours of optional internship experience beyond the 4 hours of required Capstone Ministry I & II, depending on availability of internship opportunities.