MCMIN - Missions & Church Planting
- Graduates will have gained skills in studying and interpreting the Bible.
- Graduates will demonstrate a general understanding of Christian theology and ethics.
- Graduates will have gained skills in teaching and evangelism
- Graduates will have gained understanding in spiritual growth and leadership.
- Graduates will have gained an understanding of cross-cultural missions.
- Graduates will have gained skills in implementing church planting strategies.
The MCMin (Missions and Church Planting) track is designed to equip leaders for missional ministry in hard places. It is well suited for those who are preparing to serve as church planters or missionaries, especially but not exclusively in urban centers. This track allows for the option of a field-based internship.
|MCMin - Missions and Church Planting|
|Total credits hours MCMin Applied Ministry||55|
|2B1311||Old Testament I||3|
|2B1312||Old Testament II||3|
|2B2311||New Testament I||3|
|2B2312||New Testament II||3|
|Theological and Historical Studies|
|2T1311||Christian Theology I||3|
|2T1312||Christian Theology II||3|
|Leadership and Missional Studies|
|2I1211||Models of Church Planting||2|
|Character and Praxis|
|2C1243||Dealing with Conflict||2|
|2P2341||Capstone Ministry I||3|
|2P2342||Capstone Ministry II||3|
**Free electives may include 8 credit hours of optional internship experience beyond the 4 hours of required Capstone Ministry I & II, depending on availability of internship opportunities.