MCMIN - Pastoral Leadership
- Graduates will have gained skills in studying and interpreting the Bible.
- Graduates will demonstrate a general understanding of Christian theology and ethics.
- Graduates will have gained skills in teaching and evangelism
- Graduates will have gained understanding in spiritual growth and leadership.
- Graduates will have the ability to perform the basic functions of a pastor including proclamation and pastoral guidance.
The MCMin (Pastoral Leadership) track is designed to give graduates a basic foundation for various roles in pastoral ministries. It is not the equivalent of the standard professional ministry degree but includes many of the same degree outcomes. It is well suited for those looking for basic pastoral training in a wide variety of settings but attainable in a shorter amount of time.
|MCMin - Pastoral Leadership|
|Total credits hours for MCMin Pastoral Leadership||55|
|2B1311||Old Testament I||3|
|2B1312||Old Testament II||3|
|2B2311||New Testament I||3|
|2B2312||New Testament II||3|
|Theological & Historical Studies|
|2T1311||Christian Theology I||2|
|2T1312||Christian Theology II||2|
|2H1311||History of Christianity||3|
|Leadership & Missional Studies|
|2E2311||Effective Teaching & Disciple-Making||3|
|Character and Praxis|
|2C1243||Dealing with Conflict||2|
|2P2341||Capstone Ministry I||3|
|2P2342||Capstone Ministry II||3|